Light-O-Rama Forums

Program closes

shfr26

I'm having two problems with the visualizer.

1. If I dim the picture to anything under 100%, I only see the props I drew, not the picture of the house darker. This happens even at 94%, no house is visible.

2. If I go to background properties and just say O.K., it shuts down the program and asks if I want to send a report to Microsoft.

Any thoughts or suggestions?? Windows XP LOR 3.0.2, 3500 processor, 3 gigs of ram, all updates installed, rebooted, still the same problem.

I have never seen or heard of that happening. My only suggestion would be to completely remove then re-install S3. If that doesn't work, then you may need to re-format and re-install Windows.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Can you share the background picture with us? I will try it on my setup for you.

I will try to do that later today. Have workers here and the show computer is disconnected right now. I worked fine up till about two days ago. No known changes on my end. Thanks.

Well, here's what happened. Shut the computer down for whatever amount of time, blew out all the dust, and now it works fine. I have no idea what the dilemma was, but now it works. I'm almost happy again.

shfr26 wrote:

Well, here's what happened. Shut the computer down for whatever amount of time, blew out all the dust, and now it works fine. I have no idea what the dilemma was, but now it works. I'm almost happy again.

Dust can do that, XP isn't very dust resistant

I have to blow the dust out of our computers and phones at work on a regular basis or I have problems:)