Light-O-Rama Forums

LMS file wont play lights

Guest guest

Hi, I am new here and to the lor controllers. My dad bought a 16 channel lor1602w complete package. We downloaded some sequences off the net and put them in the musical folder of our show editor. They played the music and the lights fine. Once we try to make up our own musical sequence or edit one of the ones we download, they will no longer contol the lights. What are doing wrong? Any help would be great. Thanks.

illeagle wrote:

Hi, I am new here and to the lor controllers. My dad bought a 16 channel lor1602w complete package. We downloaded some sequences off the net and put them in the musical folder of our show editor. They played the music and the lights fine. Once we try to make up our own musical sequence or edit one of the ones we download, they will no longer contol the lights. What are doing wrong? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Sounds like you've had it working before, but can't with some new sequences.

Make sure that the channel configurations are set correctly. Sounds as if they are not set right on the new sequences.

Actually it IS currently working with some sequences I downloaded. Unfortunately all of the sequences I modify or create do not work. I am not exactly what sure what you mean by "channel configurations" could you please ellaborate on that? thanks for the reply.

illeagle wrote:

Actually it IS currently working with some sequences I downloaded. Unfortunately all of the sequences I modify or create do not work. I am not exactly what sure what you mean by "channel configurations" could you please ellaborate on that? thanks for the reply.

Each channel in your sequence needs to be associated with the appropriate channel on your controller board(s). You set them by right-clicking on a channel and select 'change channel settings'. Select 'Light-O-Rama Controller' for device type, choose the unit number and select the desired circuit. Repeat this for all of your channels. Hope this helps.

Mark