Jump to content

CTB8 new Chip


Guest guest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dan sent me some new chips for my CTB8 that were having problems storing their unit #. I inserted one into a unit today and all my CTB8's lost their channel. After reseting all of them the unit that I upgraded don't display properly in the Hardware Manager.

Anyone have this issue?

I'll attached a pic of the error.

Rich


Attached files 93998=5653-LOR-1.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RichArsenault wrote:

Upgraded to 1.5.10 and same issue.

I didn't look closely enough, there are no entries for updated CTB08s only the CTB08Ds, we'll have to add then to the device file.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had the same error when I upgraded them last week. Dan told me that the LOR_DeviceFile.txt file in the program folder needs to be updated. I asked him if he knew what the #type and if any of the other setting changed so I could edit the file myself, but he wasn't sure. He said they would get a new text file out, but I havn't heard back yet from him. He did say that it would still work fine, and since it showes the unit ID correctly, (remember you pulled out the firmware chip, so the assigned ID is lost, since its stored in the same chip), so you have to assign a unit ID to them. Mine appear to be working OK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...