Light-O-Rama Forums

BIG THANK YOU TO ALL

Guest guest

Had my first show tonight. Was a great success but not without the help and support of everyone here at PC and also without Dan & Mary at LightoRama for their understanding and patiencefor our little questions and information we are seeking Also the people at PC for their ideas and help in troubleshooting when we need help for us ROOKIES:waycool::waycool:

Again a big THANK YOU

( pictures to follow soon)

Denis Chaput wrote:

Had my first show tonight. Was a great success but not without the help and support of everyone here at PC and also without Dan & Mary at LightoRama for their understanding and patiencefor our little questions and information we are seeking Also the people at PC for their ideas and help in troubleshooting when we need help for us ROOKIES:waycool::waycool:

Again a big THANK YOU

( pictures to follow soon)

Denis... you're correct. I'm new to LOR but old to lighting and synchronizing. The vendor I was with last year let me down like an undertaker. This year... Dan has proven to be there when you need him. For that I'm grateful.

Here's a pic of my lights. Of course.. they're not all on. Picture taken while playing show.

Attached files 93688=5631-DSC00020.JPG