Light-O-Rama Forums

My Halloween Rock Band ( first time LOR

ChristmasCanada

This is my first time ever using the LOR lighting controller. I've used several ides from the LOR forums and created a pumpkin rock band using front projection.

www.hauntyourhome.ca/60

Make sure to check out the videos and Rate/Vote for me. The contest is based on votes/rates so it's more like who you know then how great your display is.:)

This is my first time using a LightORama controller. Any input on my sequencing.? I plan on adding another controller and RGB/DMX lighting next year.

This hobby is becoming addicting.

No comments on my sequencing.Good or bad? I'm only running 16 channels of LOR

Thanks for the compliments... Has anyone done this style of projection.? Ive seen several of the singing pumpkin videos where just 3 pumpkins were used but never projected faces on full size props.

Has anyone used this style of projection in there display.? I have so many ideas for next year... All I need is someone to do custom projection for me with more space between the faces

Very cool idea of projecting the faces on the pumpkins. I don't remember any done quite like that.

How do I post a direct link to my YouTube videos on the LOR forums.? Any help would be great.

ChristmasCanada wrote:

Has anyone used this style of projection in there display.? I have so many ideas for next year... All I need is someone to do custom projection for me with more space between the faces

Nice job!!!

I have seen it done an a styrofoam head before. Can't remember exactly who it was, but if I find it I will post it.

Anyone else remember?

Paul Roberson wrote:

ChristmasCanada wrote:

Nice job!!!

I have seen it done an a styrofoam head before. Can't remember exactly who it was, but if I find it I will post it.

Anyone else remember?

Yes I've seen the styrofoam heads and just 3 pumpkins before but never full size props. I'm surprised I'm not getting more feedback in this forum because it's never been done like this. I need to get a better quality video to show what it really looks like.

My display must be giving you pros ideas for next year.?:P

Nice job on the faces... The whole stage is very well thought out, scale is great..

What Type of projection are you using? Is that one or three projectors? What are you using for the animation??

Great ideas.....oh, to find room in the yard!! :D

There's just one projector. The animations can be purchased online. Google (singing pumpkin projections).. Thanks for the compliments.

Paul Roberson wrote:

ChristmasCanada wrote:

Nice job!!!

Anyone else remember?

evan.a wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
ChristmasCanada wrote:

Nice job!!!

Anyone else remember?

Thanks even.a. I knew it was around here somewhere.