Light-O-Rama Forums

First LOR attempt a success.

Guest guest

Turned my first animation show onlast night. Everything worked perfectly thanks to all the help I've gotten here directly and indirectly. I'm only running 16 channels and no music this year but it's already getting the attention of the neighborhood. Next year music with transmitter nad at least 32 more channels. BTW am I the only one who just likes to stand near the street and watch his lights?

I had my first ever show last night. It was a wonderful thing. I watched it about 5 times, went in for awhile, then came back out and watched it some more.

Kudos to Dan and all the LOR folks for such a nice product. It's just plain fun!

jeff

Don wrote:

I watched nearly every night last year.... after watching them drive off when I walked outside last year, I just stopped coming out. *shrug*

We've noticed the same in this our first LOR year. We try to leave the front door open and throw an occasional wave thru the glass door and then go outside for a potential visit a song later. When we don't, we definately get the drive off.

I had my first show last night too. I've got 48 channels, and 33 of them are dedicated to a 22 foot high mega tree like Waynes. 8 slices of Blue, 8 of red, and 16 of white, and one star. The tree is defenitely the show stopper. It is a tremendous about of work but worth it. I've learned so much from the forum, and am so gracious to Dan and Don. Dan's product and support is first class. my 3 controllers work like a charm and the firmware upgrade went very smoothly. My wife is bugging me to teach her how to sequence now, as she wants to author a song.

ps. where is a good place to post a video of the show, or one or two songs.

thanks

LightORama wrote:

Congrats... I am in the stand and watch the lights club!

Dan, do you have time to put up your lights. you seem focused on provideing support. also, are any of your sequences shown as a video somewhere on the web, i'd love to see how yours came out and some statistics. thanks

rickharp wrote:

LightORama wrote:
Congrats... I am in the stand and watch the lights club!

Dan, do you have time to put up your lights. you seem focused on provideing support. also, are any of your sequences shown as a video somewhere on the web, i'd love to see how yours came out and some statistics. thanks

I will not have time to put up a display this year..:( Have major plans for next year! Hope to do something way way over the top :)