Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer properties off screen

JoeKinne

Found a bug where is you use the visualizer maximized on a second screen (think docked notebook in a dual screen mode) and then remove the second screen (undocked mode) the Visualizer will open on on the only screen however when you open up the properties page for an element it will still open on the phantom secondary screen (the notebook doesn't show it has being there). When this happens the visualizer locks up waiting for completion of the properties dialog box that you can't see, you can get out of it by hitting escape. Unfortunately I haven't found any ways to move the properties dialog, so I am pretty much locked out till I get hook back up to a second monitor.

Note sure if this is similar/same problem but when I was resizing an imported prop the centre cross used for dragging the prop around moved off the editable screen. This meant that i had to do a sequence of sequential shrinks and moves to get the prop down to the size i needed it and to keep it on the size of my long/wide picture of my house (I think it's about 1000/380). The pic has been squished horizontally an stretched vertically about as much as I can and still be able to recognise things as my house/yard frontage that is decorated is so wide.