Light-O-Rama Forums

I think I have a bug!

stephen walker

I have been using the new SuperStar for a few days and love it. I ran into a small problem tonight. Someone else needs to try this on their pc and see if it is a problem in the software or something isolated to my instalation.

When I am in Monochrome mode and try to draw a scene in the color "Blue" it works fine untill I click on the star for my tree and what ever I made blue truns purple. if I turn the colors back to blue it turns my star back off. LOL it don't want me to have a blue tree with a star on top.

I am attaching a pic

Stephen

Attached files 272622=15062-scene setup.jpg

Very astute of you to notice this. It is working as designed but I admit it is strange behavior. For reasons that are hard to explain, the coding worked out better if I tied the channels to the Star to the Red channels of the ribbons. I remember trying to change how that worked and I ended up backing the change out.

The bottom line, is that currently it works best to have a scene contain elements only for the star, or only for the ribbons. You can combine them, but you get the strange behavior you observed.

Sorry for the confustion.