Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have a 16 Channel LOR they might want to sell to me?

Guest guest

Well, I realized my Mega LED tree is going to be out of control with 48 channels for white, red, green, and blue. Add to that my 8 mini LED trees of white and vblue, which add another 16 channels, and I'm out of space, using up all 64 channels. I don't even have enough channels left for my 3 way Megatree topper star, or any other lights!

So I ordered another LOR last week, and the current status is 2-3 weeks before shipping. Obvious a bit late for me, as I am already sequencing for 80 channels instead of 64. So I need a controller to be ready when I'm done.

So I'm hoping one of you might want to sell me one of your 16 channel controllers, or maybe do a trade, so when mine comes in a couple of weeks from now, I just send you that one.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, and might even be willing to drive up to Orlando to get one.

I have a ctb-16D deluxe with large heat sinks built and tested and sitting on my bench and I dont think I'll have time to use it this year. Are you willing to pay the full $220 for it (plus shipping). I'll send it to you overnight. I'll buy another kit during the next sale and be ready for next year.

Let me know and I can box it up Monday. (paypal would speed up the transaction also).

jeffostroff wrote:

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, and might even be willing to drive up to Orlando to get one.

I am east of Orlando, and may be willing to let you borrow one. Would require a refundable deposit.

You could pick it up in Titusville during the day.

kb9nvh wrote:

Funny, lots of urgent requests but no responses. Oh well, looks like maybe I'll get something going on mine this year after all.

I figured they were close enough that I could let them borrow one. Guess they already picked up another one

I would have driven to Titusville, but so many things happened this week to waste precious hours of my time. Plus I went to help decorate the church today, expecting to stay 1 1/2 hours, and ended up staying 6 hours!

On top of that, 2 of my girls are sick, so wife wants me close by to help out. I just can't get a break, and I'm desperate to buy one of these controllers. My order is shipping in 3 weeks which is too late for me.

On top of that, idiots at warehouse forgot to call me to tell me not to come rent the truck to bring all my Xhristmas decorations home, it has 2 flat tires. Now I have to make 10 SUV trips to the warehouse to get all my lights.

I sent Jim Mullin an auction bid for his but never heard back, so I assume I lost out, even though I offered the same amount LOR charges.

I am opting for a fully contructed unit with box, no boards by themselves, I don't even have time find enclosures, and cords and finish it off.