Light-O-Rama Forums

schedule editor Q

Guest guest

Ok, when I set my schedule up, I accidently set it up to run from 7am - 11am instead of PM. is there an easy way, other then going on each calender day and deleting it? It's probably pretty easy but I don't know how and it's my first year. After it idn't go on at the correct time tonight I checked the time and it said AM and I just said crap and set a new one for 7-11pm and it started to work, but obviously, the am is still there. So that's why I'm asking if there is an easier way to change it other then going threw and deleting each event which would take a looooong time.

Thanks,

rob

musicman wrote:

Ok, when I set my schedule up, I accidently set it up to run from 7am - 11am instead of PM. is there an easy way, other then going on each calender day and deleting it? It's probably pretty easy but I don't know how and it's my first year. After it idn't go on at the correct time tonight I checked the time and it said AM and I just said crap and set a new one for 7-11pm and it started to work, but obviously, the am is still there. So that's why I'm asking if there is an easier way to change it other then going threw and deleting each event which would take a looooong time.

Thanks,

rob

In your LOR directory (Default is c:program fileslight-o-rama) look for weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc --- Delete them, and you delete your entire schedule.

Delete yearsched.lsc and you lose only the events created in calendar view.
Delete weeksched.lsc and you lose only the events created in the week view.

Remember: Calendar mode will supersede the week mode.

The show is actually in Louisville, Ohio. It is right around the canton area. If anyone would want to see it, PM me and I'll give you the address. I dno't want to put my address on here since it is my parents address.

Just a note, we taped it tonight, so I should have videos up sometime next week.

Rob