Light-O-Rama Forums

Amazing Show was Saved

Guest guest

I needed to take a few minutes to tell everyone how my show was saved. I turned my lights on last night at 5:30 pm and everything went perfect thanks to Bob Martin from Bright Ideas! I had an issue on Tuesday night with some inline timers and they decide to fail on Tuesday. I called Bob to purchase to more last minute controller and he took time out on Thanksgiving Day to meet me and help me out BIG TIME! The last three years Bob has come through in a big way along with a few others. I would like to Thank:

Bob Martin @ Bright Ideas

Dan @ Light-o-rama

Don from Texas (Creator of the LORwiki)

and everyone in this forum from Planetchristmas who has listened to my whining the past few months to make last night an absolute success.

Thanks for listening and I hope everyone has great success this year with your display. I am running an 18 minute (8 song) show and then a 42 minute static display that loops itself every hour. I am using (6) 1602 controllers and (1) MP3 show Director Controller that runs everything.

The 18 minute show has approx. 32,000 lights running and the static has approx. an additional 2,000 lights, 225+ blowmolds and misc. scences with animated figures in a house. I will try and download pictures if I can figure it out.

Merry Christmas

Bill (Monee, IL)