Light-O-Rama Forums

song doesnt match up when i went to edit it!

Guest guest

i noticed a few glitches last night on the wizards song and went in to fix them today, but when i viewed the animation of what was stored it was way off! please dont tell me i have to rework the whole thing! can any on explain this?

if its there in bak file do i have to change the ".bak" to something like ".lms"?? i have a hard time understanding this not to mention i mad about this problem, i put 10 hrs into this song(or near that)!

When you say your show is out of sync, are you using the animation window to view your "lights" or are you looking at the actual lights?

The animation view in LOR often times will not sync up to the music due to the speed of your computer or other PC related issues. However this does not impact the show when you watch the actual lights.

I have this happen to me on my slower PC all the time when watching in animation view but the lights themselves sync up just fine when doing a real show.

Yes you need to get rid of the .bak but be sure also to change the name of the sequence so that it is not the same as the current one.

e.g change it from wizards.lms.bak to wizardsold.lms. you do this in windows explorer in the LOR sequences folder

then open it in the sequence editor...you may also have to associate the music file again with this sequence. I have not tried this myself yet