Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Video

brwcrew29

I'm new to this (very cool group I must add) and have purchased 2- 16 unit controllers. I'm good with music/light sequences and they work great. I would like to download and incorporate some video scenes for Halloween from Hallowindows.com. Any coaching on where to get instructions on how to do this? Is it even possible?

I'm new to this (very cool group I must add) and have purchased 2- 16 unit controllers. I'm good with music/light sequences and they work great. I would like to download and incorporate some video scenes for Halloween from Hallowindows.com. Any coaching on where to get instructions on how to do this? Is it even possible?

After you download the video scene, convert it to a movie using windows movie maker and a halloween audio music file. Make a .wmv file and then load this file as the audio file for your sequence. Sequence the file and then connect a vga cable from your computer to your projector, set your computer to 2 screen identical play and you have your video sequence playing with your lights and music.