Light-O-Rama Forums

Question for Dan

Guest guest

Dan.

A short time ago I had asked if you could use a CTB16D in both Standalone for some channels and still sequence the rest, well in my early tests it seemed to work, but now that I have everything hooked up, every time I hit the trigger to start the standalone sequence the rest of the channels stop working until the next song starts... is this normal ???

What I am doing is using channels 1-5 in standalone and 6-16 off the LOR software.

Is there a way to make this happen as I need or do I need to buy another controller?

Norm

In the standalone sequence, do you only define the channels in the sequence that are used in that sequence? So if there are only 4 channels used in the seqeunce those 4 are the only ones used.

Well from my latest testing it looks like when the Standalone sequence is triggered it takes control of the board, after the sequence is over it waits to receive the next command from the LOR softwear and everything works again, that is until you trigger the standalone sequence again then it repeats shutting down the rest of the board, so if you have a 2 min song, that controller only comes back on with the next song.... oh well, back to the drawing board for me....

Norm