Light-O-Rama Forums

Best use of 32 channels?

Manik35

I would just like to say thanks for the responces on my post!! Ya'll have really help me get a better understanding of how I can make the most of my limited channels. I started on my lights last nite and will hope to have them all up in the next 2-3 weeks... Im waiting for the new software to be released before I purchace or even download the demo to start getting a better understanding of how to sequence! Im hopeing my djing history will be helpful... crosses fingers :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND BEST WISHES ON EVERYONES DIPLAYS :)

Manik35 wrote:

My yard is a good size i live on a 1/2 acre lot with the house tword the back.

here is a pic of last year lights.. keep in mind i took avantage of the after Christmas sale and bought around 2000 more lights and u cant see my 1500 light wraped pear tree (just a cpl branches in the left corner
WOW. Snow in Bama. Where will the Tide finish this year?

Manik35 wrote:

I would just like to say thanks for the responces on my post!! Ya'll have really help me get a better understanding of how I can make the most of my limited channels. I started on my lights last nite and will hope to have them all up in the next 2-3 weeks... Im waiting for the new software to be released before I purchace or even download the demo to start getting a better understanding of how to sequence! Im hopeing my djing history will be helpful... crosses fingers :)

Don't underestimate the time required for sequencing. The light hanging part is by far the easiest/quickest part of all this. Definitely download the demo and start doing some sequencing (the demo is full featured, but just doesn't control a controller.) I understand the hesitation for buying it yet until the pricing/upgrade info is released this week for S3 (though yes, you should be able to upgrade for free if purchased within the past year, but I understand not wanting to assume.)

Manik35 wrote:

Also here is a site that has many sequences to share. I would think that the S2 sequences could be used with the new S3. There are many sequences here in the S2 version of LOR that you may be able to adapt to your show.

http://www.sequencecenter.com/main/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,54/