Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Crypt Keeper sound bites or wave files

ToddH

If anyone can provide me with info with where to get a decent bite of the crypt keeper that would be great, would like to have a nice greeting and then a good bye greeting for the show im attempting to complete by the 15th ;)

Just finished the board about a week ago, built the face frame and face (completed last night), built some tombstones and a graveyard tested all channel's an its ready to rock. Built my home made chiller for the fog machine, have a few more props to complete. I have completed the following songs.

Devil went down to Georgia (w/ singing face)

Bettlejuice theme

Ghost-busters (w/ face)

Halloween theme song (terror mix)

This is Halloween (manson vers) (w/face)

Disney organs from haunted mansion

Thriller /w face

so that's all i got so far...working on and hope to have competed soon,

Slayer Rain in blood

Monster Mash

Headless horseman

my own special mix song

few other mixed songs i put together

but really would like to get this crypt keeper ... anyone?

Thanks Orville, I appreciate that. but looking for something that almost like the greetings he used to do before the shows....gotta be something out there.

If I knew where my "sound byte" CD's were I could actually upload a multitude of Cryptkeeper soundbytes that I collected years ago. Including his opening and closing statements. Unfortunately they are packed in my storage unit somewhere and I have no idea what box my wife packed them up in and neither does she ugh! ;) (They WEREN'T supposed to get packed!)

I've been searching and searching, thus far I have found nothing but the one site url I posted. Used to be a LOT of FAN SITES out there that had these sound bytes, seems they've all disappeared, or the sound files have.

Hopefully someone else may have them. Good luck on finding them, if I happen across mine anytime soon, I'll let you know where to download them.

• 9 months later...

Hi Toddh

I've been pulling the sound clips from the DVD collection. You can get the dvd from Netflix and use a Video editing software to cut out the sound clips you want off the DVDs. this way you can edit and create your ouwn clips and you also can get the them song from the dvd.