Light-O-Rama Forums

Bubble Fog Machine

ShaggySS

I always like to stroll though the halloween stores to get ideas. I discovered a fog bubble machine. After doing a little searching I discovered that its nothing new. Sadly it was a $60 unit so as interesting as I found it I didn't see the point since I have both a fog machine and a bubble machine. What I did discover was a way to take my simple high output $30 bubble machine and make it spit out fog filled bubbles. They hit the ground in a poof of white smoke. I placed the fog machine behind the bubble machine and it was really that simple. I put it in the second story window but what I discovered was it may be more of a christmas thing. My whole street was filled with white bubbles. I also found that if I removed the bubble machine fan and let the fog machine do the bubble blowing I didn't get the non fog filled bubbles while the fog machine was reaheating.

I am not sure if anyone is interested but I found it cool so I thought I would post it up. If you want more details let me know and id be happy to post more specifics.

Sounds pretty cool. Does the fog machine make a mess of the bubble machine? I wouldn't be able to do it here in Wisconsin, too cold, plus I have to push my fog through a chiller for it to lie low.

I have a couple of those $60 bubble/fog machines and they work very well inside the theatre. I tried feeding helium into the mix and the fog bubbles either lingered or went slightly up. Great effect.

Hmmm, interesting.. never thot of that.. havent been into the Spirit Store yet to see whats new.. A SnoMachine is whats on my wishlist..

I was going by the assumption that the hot fog would make them rise, though the day I tested it was a tad windy so not the greatest test.