Light-O-Rama Forums

Registration for Carolina Convention in Raleigh, NC ENDS Sep 22, 2011

Al in Raleigh

Thanks Al for the reminder. getting things ready to bring and got my ticket.

I have my dessert ready this time. with a few other things you asked me to bring. Tell your wife mine isn't going this time, so she can't buy anything.

Evan

The mini was a great success, newbiees should make every attemp to try and attend. I had a very great time...

I even got a lot of great gift thingie's to share with my family.

Thank You Al for doing a great job. I had a lot of fun, even without William, John, and Jeff.:)

I did tell William I would make a dessert that would and did win.;) He missed out again.

Oh man Evan. You have one of the most giving personalities of anyone that I know. Between having the t-shirts made to making biscuits to the amazing Flan that won the dessert contest. The Flan really was amazing and I will post the recipe as soon as Deb sends it to me. Thanks again.

I apologize in advance for the poor video stream portion of this - I had to use my cell phone for Internet access, and the signal quality there is poor, so the video is choppy. Audio is OK, though.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jack-stevens-test

There's a couple of different recording sessions of the convention there. Sorry, Judy; your music is great, the video part isn't. Not your fault, you did very well.

Jack Stevens wrote:

I apologize in advance for the poor video stream portion of this - I had to use my cell phone for Internet access, and the signal quality there is poor, so the video is choppy. Audio is OK, though.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jack-stevens-test

There's a couple of different recording sessions of the convention there. Sorry, Judy; your music is great, the video part isn't. Not your fault, you did very well.

Thanks Jack for the effort. Watch and more so listened to several portions of it live Saturday. 2nd year I have done so--wish minis would webcast. Family and work obligations make it near impossible to attend any other way. Thanks again.

one of the best hilight was Judy singing her new album of new christmas music that will be out soon.

Beside the code for the new website music, that she shared. I might have time to do two more sequences this year.

Jack did a great job with that. With everything else I'm not sure how he found the time to get past the learning curve of the webcast. This was our first convention in Raleigh, and we had several learning curves. The Steering Committee talked about it multiple times and folks were spread so thin that I really didn't think the webcast would happen. But, Jack pulled it off. Hats off to Jack.

The only bad part of the whole thing that I didn't like was wearing the headphone style microphone. It did help with the webcast audio I heard.

Guest wbottomley

evan.a wrote:

one of the best hilight was Judy singing her new album of new christmas music that will be out soon.

Beside the code for the new website music, that she shared. I might have time to do two more sequences this year.

Three. I have a request. lol

I missed seeing the wonderful folks I know Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone next year in Mooresville.

wbottomley wrote:

evan.a wrote:

Beside the code for the new website music, that she shared. I might have time to do two more sequences this year.

Three. I have a request. lol

I missed seeing the wonderful folks I know Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone next year in Mooresville.

William, I did foward the link to you. music is great...

Guest wbottomley

Al in Raleigh wrote:

If someone didn't attend the convention then you didn't get a "secret" code for Judy's website. Each code is different.

I already have most of her new music anyway. HOCS remix is in the show this year.

Wait a minute. I had it last year. ;)

If I wanted a code, she would pass it along if I asked.