Light-O-Rama Forums

Damsel in Distress!

sbharem

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to LOR and recently purchased the software and everything else for a Halloween display except the light controller as it was backordered. I didn't worry at first and went ahead and programmed my show and but as Halloween is getting closer and seeing everyone's mounting worry I've grown desperate to find a controller. Ive checked locally and online at other vendors but have come up with nothing. I realize I may be panicking early but as this is my first light show, and have bought everything else, I'd like to have plenty if time to get things right. So I've turned to the wonderful people on this forum for help. Does anyone have one or two light controllers for sale or rent? I'd gladly pay for shipping and return them right after Halloween if renting. I realize there are quite a few people in the same situation and thank everybody in advance for any help you can give me. Fingers crossed!!

If you want to try to meet me.. I'm in Phoenix, and have several I wont be using for Halloween. PM me and we can work out, either shipping, or meet-up in.. Casa Grande maybe?

TJ

TJ Hvasta wrote:

If you want to try to meet me.. I'm in Phoenix, and have several I wont be using for Halloween. PM me and we can work out, either shipping, or meet-up in.. Casa Grande maybe?

TJ

Such a smooth talker...watch out for this one!!! :P