Light-O-Rama Forums

Menards has Christmas lights and decorations out now!

Tom Clapper

yeah, someone posted a few days ago. My wife won't let me go there. I had to go to Wal-Mart to get spray paint for a honey-do list project.

Our wal-mart has there lights out...

imawlkr2 wrote:

yeah, someone posted a few days ago. My wife won't let me go there. I had to go to Wal-Mart to get spray paint for a honey-do list project.

Attached files 264368=14658-christmas2011a.jpg

Sucks...our wal-mart doesn't have the lights out yet. :P They said they have them in and should be put out sometime this week.

On a good note I got my two new controllers out and set the numbers, tested some of my halloween show, and should have my mini trees wrapped before nights end.

Our Lowes has many Trim-a-tree and GE light string boxes up high in storage that just came in. I thought about climbing to the top shelves to check them out

I'm in Colorado on a business trip... I've checked out 4 Walmarts. 2 did not have any Christmas lights out.... The other two had some lights out, but not all. Or at least I hope not all. :shock: :shock:

For LED mini's, they had multi on white wire, white on white wire, and white on green wire. They had some LED C-9s and C-7s, and icicles and a few other things though.... Need to keep checking!

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

I know there is a way to post more than one pic at a time....

This message board software does not have that ability.

Southern Calif-
Home Depot- Just started stocking shelves w/ holiday lights.
TARGET- just put out a full isle lighting products. Had an interesting 15" LED snowflake for $8.00 each (35 mini's)
Might have a picture posted later. http://www.target.com/p/Philips-Lighted-Snowflake-Window-Decoration/-/A-13480648