Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Sequences.com now UltraShows.com

Denny

I received the following e-mail today as I am sure many of you have.  I am posting it for the benefit of those who may be interested.

Remember www.LORSequences.com? I hope so since you registered as a user. Here’s the latest on that great website.

The software used to maintain the databases became a bit ‘dated’ so it was time to either start over or give the site to someone else. PlanetChristmas has taken on the challenge of upgrading this sequence sharing site and getting more people involved.
Say hello to www.UltraShows.com. It has all the features of the old site and it’s designed to be upgraded for the future. The site even has its own publication so watch for UltraShows magazine in your email box very soon.
That’s the good news. The not-so-good news has been the challenge of moving the uploaded sequences from the old site to the new site.  OMG seems the most appropriate phrase. These sequences have ended up in the legacy section but have a minimal amount of support information available. We’re slowly adding what we can manually but it’s a grind.
We though it a much better idea to let the original sequence submitters have the opportunity to upload their latest works before we tell the world about UltraShows. With new uploads you can offer them for free or charge a small fee. Think about UltraShows as something similar to the Apple Apps Store. 
If you have a chance, please checkout www.UltraShows.com. You will have to register as a new member to upload sequences, but it’s easy.
I certainly welcome your feedback on the new www.UltraShows.com. Thank you for being part of the rebirth of this great sequence sharing site.
Thanks!

• 2 months later...