Light-O-Rama Forums

Vampire Plugs in stock at Home Depot

grodq

They've had the male plugs for a little while, but the female plugs just arrived. These do sell out each year. I bought these before but I can't remember what wire they fit on as I have a combination of 1 and 2. But they've held up very well in the few years I've used them. If anyone knows if these are SPT1 or SPT2 let us know. Otherwise I'll reply when my case arrives next week.

You get 100 green plugs per case. $45.98 per case with free shipping. They'll tack on tax. Even with tax that's less than 50 cents a plug.

Female

Male

Guest wbottomley

yes!

Description:

Buy in bulk and decorate like a pro. This UL male slide-on connector is for use with STP-1 wire. A great value.

8 amp, 125 volt
Polarized plug for SPT-1 wire
50 each plugs and caps to a poly bag
2 poly bags per carton or 100 each
Case price reflects a 10% discount vs. purchasing each set individually
MFG Brand Name : Female Slide-on Plug
MFG Model # : 14-331
MFG Part # : 14-331

Buy in bulk and decorate like a pro. This UL female slide-on connector is for use with STP-1 wire. A great value.

8 amp, 125 volt
Polarized plug for SPT-1 wire
50 each plugs and caps to a poly bag
2 poly bags per carton or 100 each
Case price reflects a 10% discount vs. purchasing each set individually
MFG Brand Name : Female Slide-on Plug
MFG Model # : 14-331
MFG Part # : 14-331

I just ordered 200 of the male and 300 of the female.:D Now I just need to find some cheap wire so I can start making the cords I need.

Robsaus wrote:

I just ordered 200 of the male and 300 of the female.:D Now I just need to find some cheap wire so I can start making the cords I need.

Check Skycraft parts and supply.

Robsaus wrote:

Now I just need to find some cheap wire so I can start making the cords I need.

I'll be going to americord again. Just be sure to call to get the best price if you're ordering in any decent quantity 500+ feet.

• 3 weeks later...

Got my plugs again! I see the price went up $10 from last year! But still a great price. If you save the box they come in. They get drop shipped from the supplier. I spoke to him, and he will see to you directly for the same price he sells them for Home Depot.last year he sold them to Home Depot for $0.15. But I had to buy 1000 of one.

Just passing on the tip...

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Got my plugs again! I see the price went up $10 from last year! But still a great price. If you save the box they come in. They get drop shipped from the supplier. I spoke to him, and he will see to you directly for the same price he sells them for Home Depot.last year he sold them to Home Depot for $0.15. But I had to buy 1000 of one.

Just passing on the tip...

So who is their supplier or are you going to make us buy some from Home Depot to find out? :(