Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR sequences

PatrickNew

I've got 2 CCR's that I used last year. I incorporated them into some of my songs, but still need to do a few more. here are the ones I've got.

Carol of the Bells - David Foster
Fantasmic
Jingle Bells - Kay Thompson
Mad Russian Christmas
First Snow
Christmas Eve in Sarajevo
Winter Wonderland - Jason Mraz
Nutrocker

I'm looking for:
Deck the Halls - Mannheim Steamrollers
Silent Night - Mannheim Steamrollers
Whats This - Nightmare Before Christmas
Mr. Grinch
Where are you Christmas - Faith Hill
Wish Listz
Queen of the Winter Night

I'm happy to share what I have, would appreciate help with the CCR's. Thanks.

Patrick,
I can be no help to you unfortunately, but I am getting one CCR this year and have no idea how to sequence them yet. Do you think there is anyway that I can get your Christmas Eve in Sarajevo sequence?
I will certainly be willing to share others once I learn how to do the CCRs but getting one to start would be a HUGE help.

Tim

Glad to see a fellow Alabamian on here. I would love to get a few sequences. I am new to the CCRs this year. I bought three last week in the sale. I am having a hard time as well right now with the programming. I would love if you could PM me your address so I could make plans to bring the family out this year while we make our yearly light tours out in Huntsville.

I'm new to the world of CCRs too, but since you can do almost anything with these things, I think it would be helpful to everyone if you asked for sequence examples for a CCR that is configured as (fill in the blank)
Getting a sequence for a CCR that is in a circle would not help you if you are planning on making it into 2 arches, ect.

• 1 month later...

We need a ONLINE CLASS CCR's for dumbies. LOL. IM also one of them. Not adding CCR's this year. next year wanting to buy 10.

• 3 weeks later...