Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences for the taking - Just giving a little back

Guest guest

NOTE: Sequences DO NOT CONTAIN the MP3 Music File! You will need to supply your own copy of the song.

I have made all of my prvious 2010 and my new 48 and 80 channel sequences available for download to anyone that may need help in getting started.

Some of the 2010 versions are standard style sequences(not in tracks), the 2011 48 and 80 channel sequences are in Tracks, as I just found it much easier to work with my display elements utilizing this format, but those that don't use this can just copy and paste elements into a new sequence that doesn't use them. Also note: some of the 2011 Halloween 80 Channel Sequences are copy and paste overs from 2010, but may/may not have been tweaked or changed slightly.

So here's the location to get you started (There are both Halloween and Christmas sequences, although some of the sub-directories under the main ones are still vacant at this time):

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7d6d47dfa1c635ae&sc=documents&Bsrc=EMSHGM&Bpub=SN.Notifications&id=7D6D47DFA1C635AE%211240

Enjoy!

NOTE: Sequences DO NOT CONTAIN the MP3 Music File! You will need to supply your own copy of the song.

However, one there are two sequences I will supply the MP3 music for, these are "Come Little Children" (not available for purchase anywhere) and "Bodicea Bells" which I created using a Midi Synthesizer and added Bell tones for the 7 Lighted Bells I use in my display and been converted to MP3. However to get these MP3 files you must PM me with your e-mail address and I will send them to you.

Any questions on the sequences or issues accessing and/or downloading any of them, feel free to ask/let me know here or PM me with details.

i have used some of youe sequence great job could i get bocka bells mp3 james hotrod54ford@yahoo.com love halloween cant wate