Light-O-Rama Forums

My Edited Hallowindow Projections

Jade Rymkos

Below is the link to my first attempt at using Hallowindow projections. I plan on sequencing my halloween lights with the video file. If anyone has sequenced this song and is willing to share please let me know.

Leave the tree, it's a nice effect!

Any chance that you could share the file? e-mail: hollyspringslights@gmail.com

Jade Rymkos wrote:

Below is the link to my first attempt at using Hallowindow projections. I plan on sequencing my halloween lights with the video file. If anyone has sequenced this song and is willing to share please let me know.

http://vimeo.com/28489011
what is involved in doing that?? cost??

If you're willing to share that file, I would like it as well.

I might have to buy another projector. The eyes would look great on two different windows.

All,

Thanks for compliments. Sorry I can't share the video (it is copyrighted material). If you really liked it, I would suggest you visit www.hallowindow.com and purchase them there. I think the DVDs are also available at www.christmaslightshow.com.

I converted the original MP4 Videos to MPG videos and used Adobe Premiere Elements to do the editing.

If any of you do decide to get the Hallowindow I, II or IV Files I have some recommended songs that I think go pretty good with the videos and don't require much editing.

Jade,
that is a great video and setup you have.

Personally, I would leave the trees right where they are at. I honestly thought they were in the video at first.

They really add to the realistic and creepy look.

Just my 2 cents!

Super job.