Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR You need to know this !

Guest guest

My first Christmas for using LOR . Set up my animated scene and it was running beautifully......very proud of myself i must confess. About a week later we had a little rain and the next day one of my channels would not work. I immediatelay emailed PC and LOR explaining the problem and asking for help. From PC i had so many emails trying to help me......thank you so much for carring.

As Paul Harvey would say , And now for the rest of the story....I received , the next day
an email from Dan at LOR. He explained that the problem could not be fixed and he would , as QUICKLY as possible , send me another unit . He would include a slip for me to return my problem unit. Now this is First Class service. Also the trust he showed by sending out a new unit before he had mine. Any company that gives this type of service needs to be recognized. For us Christmas -a -Holics we are truly blest to have such an honest company , LOR , that goes the extra mile to help when there is a problem with their products............
Pace

That is great! I have heard nothing but good things about Dan. It is really nice to have trust in people. In todays world it is hard to find. ( I am one that will trust almost anyone until you do me wrong). But than maybe its us light enthusiasts that are like that!

Peggy

I totally agree.. I had two units go bad, one he replaced right away and I just stayed so busy it slipped my mind. I never returned it until about a month ago. I sent the other bad unit at the same time and yesterday a replacement unit showed up at my doorstep. Great service!

I could not agree more!

I've been fortunate to not get to the point of a board replacement but have worked with Dan and the LOR team on several occasions for other problems and they've always been extremely quick and helpful. Even after we figure out it is an "operator error", not an LOR problem.

TOP NOTCH!

Here, here!

When I had problems with a malfunctioning unit, they replaced it and returned the bad one to me. Top notch! The best customer service I've EVER had from ANY BUSINESS!

Thank you LOR!

jeff

I have to agree. I had a near meltdown on Halloween morning when my LOR show director/MP3 simply stopped working. As a newbie, I was completely stumped and was starting to panic. Dan and the support folks at LOR responded immediately, diagnosed it as a bad SD card and I was back up and running within a few hours. Wonderful customer service!!! :happytree:

Lisa

I agree 100 percent. This is my first year using computerized light controllers and I am glad I chose LOR. Dan is very responsive and you can tell he wants everyone to be satisfied.

I am glad to hear of LOR's replacement policy. It's a lot better than other computerized lighting companies that don't seem to be able to replace a set of $10 LED lights (still waiting after a month!), and don't give you any feedback on the status of your order.

Walt

This is why I bought LOR equipment. I read more than I write and have been planning my LOR project all year. This is my first year and it is going well so far. I am about 1 week behind schedule, but that is ok. To me this is a world class company.

Steve

This is my first year with LOR or any animated lights for that matter and I have to say I am extremely happy with LOR and there service. We had some trouble figuring out how to connect the units together and get them recognized by the computer, but they walked my wife threw it and we got it running in no time. I Have seven shows running, (all I have to do now is get better with my timing). All in all I love the software, the units are top notch, and you can't beat the service. Hopefully I can get a few more this summer for next Christmas.