Light-O-Rama Forums

Tapatalk

Donny M. Carter

Just wondering if others would like to be able to use Tapatalk on this
forum. I use it on a few other forums and it really is nice. Thanks!
Donny

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Just wondering if others would like to be able to use Tapatalk on this
forum. I use it on a few other forums and it really is nice. Thanks!
Donny

YES!!

ohh but it is so much fun trying to use the forum on the phone now, what would you do without the zoom in, zoom in, zoom in, hit link, zoom in, zoom in, ohh crap wrong link, back, zoom in.....

No disrespect to the forum at all, just to the size of the screen on my phone, and the age of my eyes :P

CKSedg wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
CKSedg wrote:
I might love it---if I knew what it was!

Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

Tapatalk for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad Download Now at iTunes App Store:

tapatalk.com/mobile.php

Yup. Now I want it for my Android. Thanks!

You must have a real phone.:P

Paul Roberson wrote:

CKSedg wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
CKSedg wrote:
I might love it---if I knew what it was!

Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go

Tapatalk for iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad Download Now at iTunes App Store:

tapatalk.com/mobile.php

Yup. Now I want it for my Android. Thanks!

You must have a real phone.:P

Ha ha ha. But when you get it free from work, with a data plan, you can't complain!

I think it would be great but (and this is not a cut down, just the way it is) it's important not to implement Tapatalk and then do some kind of upgrade that messes it up. Planet Christmas lost Tapatalk capabilities with the last upgrade and it's frustrating for users to have something and then have it taken away.

And I agree with using the native forum on a smart phone- it sucks to zoom in, zoom out.

Well, hopefully the tech's from PC aren't used to add Tapatalk here! That's if we get it! It is a very useful app. It will make life nice for people on the run.
Donny

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Well, hopefully the tech's from PC aren't used to add Tapatalk here! That's if we get it! It is a very useful app. It will make life nice for people on the run.
Donny

It's worth noting that the techs here (or at PC) don't really come into play with regards to Tapatalk integration. Sure, the techs will add the module/component/(whateveryouwanttocallit) to the message board, they aren't the ones who do the programming for it.

The creators of Tapatalk and/or UltraBB would be the ones working on it being compatible. Same goes for an upgrade to new message board software ... the new forum software and Tapatalk would be the ones involved.

I'd think LOR would gladly add it to the forum, if it was compatible here. Since it's not compatible, it's not here. Hopefully it will be at some point, though.

Don wrote:

It's worth noting that the techs here (or at PC) don't really come into play with regards to Tapatalk integration. Sure, the techs will add the module/component/(whateveryouwanttocallit) to the message board, they aren't the ones who do the programming for it.

The creators of Tapatalk and/or UltraBB would be the ones working on it being compatible. Same goes for an upgrade to new message board software ... the new forum software and Tapatalk would be the ones involved.

I'd think LOR would gladly add it to the forum, if it was compatible here. Since it's not compatible, it's not here. Hopefully it will be at some point, though.

Actually the broken Tapatalk issue was asked about two weeks ago on PC with no response. When I reached outto Tapatalk they assured me that this was an issue on the forum's end when they upgraded.

Since they responded in less than a day and we still have no "official word" from the powers that be at Planet Christmas I'll go with the guys at Tapatalk for now.

But since this is about THIS forum, it would be nice to have it. I do know that Tapatalk doesn't work with UltraBB for reasons you can ask them about yourselves.