Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation and Musical sequence

Guest guest

I would like to have one controller always repeat the same sequence - for a snowball fight. Then, I would like my other controllers to sequence to music.

Is this what the show editor "background sequence" will do. It sorta implies that it is just used for turning on lights for the duration of the show. Can I set a repeating background sequence?

Charlie

CharlieAirey wrote:

I would like to have one controller always repeat the same sequence - for a snowball fight. Then, I would like my other controllers to sequence to music.

Is this what the show editor "background sequence" will do. It sorta implies that it is just used for turning on lights for the duration of the show. Can I set a repeating background sequence?

Charlie

Just make sure that you do not have the snowball fight, and the sequenced music channels crossed. To put it another way, make sure that (for example) controller 1, channel 1 appears in only one sequence. (Either the background or animation.) Otherwise, you will have random on/off, etc, that will be very hard to track down.