Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 Show Director Card

Guest guest

Dan or John... In the HU under the MP3 tab's "Select how to play", if you choose every 1/2 hour will it restart on the 1/2 hour or wait until the last sequence ends.

My musical part is 28.65 minutes long and the filler sequence is 1:30 long.

mountainwxman wrote:

Dan or John... In the HU under the MP3 tab's "Select how to play", if you choose every 1/2 hour will it restart on the 1/2 hour or wait until the last sequence ends.

My musical part is 28.65 minutes long and the filler sequence is 1:30 long.

If you choose (restart every 1/2 hour then your show (including optional startup sequence) should be less then 1/2 hour long....

Logic is as follows.

1. Play the optional startup sequence then the play list one time.

2. When finished with the play list, look at the time and set a restart at the next even 1/2 hour.

3. Perform the between shows action until the exact restart time is reached. Then immediately start again at Step 1 above.

Bill Foley wrote:

Yes-but the first models required the power brick.

Newbie question
I bought my MP3 show director back during the April/May sale am I going to have to use a power brick?????? I have not tried it on my controllers yet (I just hooked those up today) I have just been playing with it hooked up to my pc.... putting the MP3 show director on the controllers was going to be my project this week should I start by going and buying a power brick?????? I am currently using the one for my FM transmitter

Thanks

m gardner wrote:

Bill Foley wrote:
Yes-but the first models required the power brick.

Newbie question
I bought my MP3 show director back during the April/May sale am I going to have to use a power brick?????? I have not tried it on my controllers yet (I just hooked those up today) I have just been playing with it hooked up to my pc.... putting the MP3 show director on the controllers was going to be my project this week should I start by going and buying a power brick?????? I am currently using the one for my FM transmitter

Thanks

You should not need a power brick.

mb323 wrote:

I got my MP3 Director up and running Friday, works fantastic. No power brick needed.

Does anyone know if it matters where in the network the MP3 Director is hooked up?

I don't see why it would matter at all.