Light-O-Rama Forums

Another Thread Bites the Dust

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

who can sequence this, man every time I log on the threads are getting shut down going to have to move the microwave into the office so when I make popcorn I don't miss anything ;):P

Don Gillespie wrote:

who can sequence this, man every time I log on the threads are getting shut down going to have to move the microwave into the office so when I make popcorn I don't miss anything ;):P

*shakes head*

one thing I have learned being involved with this forum so far is: very smart people and very entertaining threads:cool:

I think we need a sale to happen to get everyone focused on what's important, S3 and sequencing and getting our shows ready. ;)

scubado wrote:

I think we need a sale to happen to get everyone focused on what's important, S3 and sequencing and getting our shows ready. ;)

indeed

james campbell wrote:

one thing I have learned being involved with this forum so far is: very smart people and very entertaining threads:cool:

If left to their own devices, I believe issues tend to pretty much sort themselves out. Having said that, I find myself in the odd position of agreeing with Mr Admin's decision to move on. I think everyone pretty much knows the score. Either way, enjoy the off-season snipe hunting while it lasts. Pretty soon, most everyone gets too busy to devote their full energy to keeping the world safe from trolls and morons like NY25.

Guest wbottomley

Don Gillespie wrote:

who can sequence this, man every time I log on the threads are getting shut down going to have to move the microwave into the office so when I make popcorn I don't miss anything :P:P

Keep me around long enough, and you'll have to buy truck loads of it. :)

Anyway... the season is fast approaching. Let's begin our quest to make this season a very bright one. Unless you're a dimwit. And, we know who qualifies for that title. :D

Jeff Millard wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
 Unless you're a dimwit. And, we know who qualifies for that title. :)

Seriously, I'm right here. Why does everyone get such a high from pointing out all my inadequacies? :shock:

Jef f:D

Your name says it all! :P:P