Light-O-Rama Forums

Enclosure or not?

Guest guest

Hi, I am using LOR for the first time this year. I've been looking around researching enclosures, however I have not decided on which one to use. I live in Minnesota, so temperate and climate are going to be a big issue here. I was thinking I might just screw my card into some wood so its hanging vertically on the wall in my garage. Is this going to be a big problem keeping the card exposed like this? My garage is not heated and can get very cold.. I'm not sure what kind of temperatures the cards can withstand. I shouldn't have to worry about snow/rain in there (I hope!)

Thanks!

Gary

hopkinsg wrote:

Hi, I am using LOR for the first time this year. I've been looking around researching enclosures, however I have not decided on which one to use. I live in Minnesota, so temperate and climate are going to be a big issue here. I was thinking I might just screw my card into some wood so its hanging vertically on the wall in my garage. Is this going to be a big problem keeping the card exposed like this? My garage is not heated and can get very cold.. I'm not sure what kind of temperatures the cards can withstand. I shouldn't have to worry about snow/rain in there (I hope!)

Thanks!

Gary

I can't recall if I've ever seen some tech specs as it relates to the temperature. Though with my limited understanding of the actual components, I don't see why it wouldn't work in your garage like you mentioned. My only (obvious) advice would be not to touch the board while it's on!