Light-O-Rama Forums

Error: No channel with saved index 67 found

Johnny Poore

Hi All
I've got a little problem that I need some help with.
I'm using S2 Ver 2.7.6 and it runs really well for me and I've had no problems running any of my sequences.
A friend of mine gave me a couple of his sequences to work with this year and when I try to load them I get the following errors.

Sequence 1: No channel with saved index 67 found

Sequence 2: No channel with saved index 168 found

LOR Support says corrupted files but I took them back to my friend and they work just fine on his machine, we are both running XP on almost identical HP laptops.

Any ideas? Thanks in Advance...

Without having seen the files, I would bet that your friend is running a more recent version of LOR than you are, and the save file that he has created uses features that did not exist in the version that you're using.

Specifically, I would bet that the save file uses RGB channels, which did not exist until version 2.8.6.

I would suggest upgrading to the latest version (2.9.4). You can download the installer for it from here:

http://www.lightorama.com/SoftwareDownloadPage.html

Thanks Guys,
That was the problem, I checked with my friend an sure enough he was using 2.9 I'm using 2.7. Got home from work downloaded 2.9 and it all works fine now...

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.

Sometimes we can't see the forest for the tree..

Again Thank You

Johnny

Johnny Poore wrote:

Thanks Guys,
That was the problem, I checked with my friend an sure enough he was using 2.9 I'm using 2.7. Got home from work downloaded 2.9 and it all works fine now...

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction.

Sometimes we can't see the forest for the tree..

Again Thank You

Johnny

Probably because we're trying to figure how the tree would look with lights on it.

Mike A.