Light-O-Rama Forums

ERROR MESSAGE

abears4

Hello to all ,

I'm using S2 software v2.9.4 basic plus (license). I started a new sequnces here at work and saved it. went home this weekend loaded it up on other computer worked on it and saved it. but not knowing that the computer has demo on it. i came back to work to finish it and tried to copy and paste i get this error message

(data from an encrypted sequence cannot be copied except on the sequence's originating computer)

any fix for this

Thanks

I believe you need to have both computers licensed...

and since we get 5 licenses, you should not have a problem licensing the other one.

If you can't find or know your License Key, you can get it here:

http://lightorama.com/LicenseRetrieval.html

EDIT:

Does you work computer encrypt files? I know mine at work does, so anything I create here at work (Word Files, Excel, etc) won't be readable on my home computer...

Yea i know...i used two of them and wanted to save them just in case something happens to the computers.

do you think if i email LOR the lms file they can unlock it?

Thx

Roger

LOR customer support is the best...if you ran out of licenses, they will give you more at no charge...

so I would not worry about using them up.

jimswinder wrote:

EDIT:

Does you work computer encrypt files? I know mine at work does, so anything I create here at work (Word Files, Excel, etc) won't be readable on my home computer...

yea they do but i have started one here at work and went home and work on it with my laptop that has license and had no problems.

thats good to here about the licenses....i will just do that on the demo computer then resave it again

thx!