Light-O-Rama Forums

New Toy/Tool for Halloween Show

Tracy West

I got an new computer that can handle my HD camera/recorder program and I have tried it out on my show that I did last year but was not able to upload to YouTube.

I need to learn to tweak how to adjust the shake feature on the camera but the colors were much more richer and the details came out better!

(Thriller)

http://youtu.be/bKeE0ssNP6Q (Diary Intro/Crazy Train)

I am getting really excited about Halloween! HURRY UP!!!!

Looks good, I like the castle, the blending of spot lights. good mix of colors, also I like what looks like a T-Rex or is it Lightzilla?, nice LBPM (light beats per measure)nice laser effect too.

Tracy, please share! What kind of camera was used? What HD software? Thanks!
Donny

The computer is a Dell 8300 with i7 core processor and 2TB of memory! It has a Radeon HD Card that is able to handle HD video.

The camera is a Cannon that takes regular pictures but can film HD video!

The software is Magix Pro Edit 17 HD. (My son had to show me how to run the d!@n thing!) :shock: But once I got the hang of it, it is really easy and it has a lot of neat effects that you can add to your videos!

Tracy West wrote:

RP,

Will be happy to!

I will send it to you this evening when I get home. :P
can you add me to the list for the sequence?

You bet!

If I could only get home..

There's no place like home.... (tapping heels together) :P

Thanks.

Yeh, my 15 foot Godzilla airblown. I had him special ordered from China. The 60 + mph got him last year and blew him out of my yard (even with 50 lbs of weights in his feet and staked down) and tore him up. (I still got to get him patched). :P

Jim Saul wrote:

Tracy, the Ozzy show was amazing! Sorry I haven't been able to listen to Michael since he became white, but I'm sure the show was great :)

LOL :P Michael white.. true... sad but true!!! :shock:

Thanks! ;)

I am hoping that this years show even comes out better. This will be my fouth year at LORing and I still have so much to learn about how to do it better.

Great show and sequencing. Love the T-Rex and smoke. Going to try my first talking pumkin this year too. Any chance of sharing your Thriller sequence with a fellow Texan :D

i love the videos i also look at a old one godzilla one great job first halloween desplay i have 10 tombstones two singing punpkins and 6 little pumpkins im using the ultra projection in the window i have about two hours of halloweens videos to play with the light show

• 2 months later...

Just watched your vid love it awesome colors looks like a real concert show great effects.

Attached files 273392=15098-mega treee green.jpg