Light-O-Rama Forums

Coldplay Christmas Lights Sequence

doubleeaz

Thanks for the sequence. For whatever reason, I find it very difficult to sequence music. Don't know if I am tone deaf or what. Tried using beat wizard and other tools but I can't produce anything usable.

doubleeaz wrote:

Thanks for the sequence. For whatever reason, I find it very difficult to sequence music. Don't know if I am tone deaf or what. Tried using beat wizard and other tools but I can't produce anything usable.

Don't worry about trying to sequence really good right now. You just need to practice, you'll be better as time goes on, trust me!! I've been sequencing since I was 12, and I'm 17 now. I look back on some of my first sequences and they were REALLY bad, I know I can do a lot better.

And a word of advice to you, I wouldn't try using the beat wizard in S2 because a lot of the time a beat in a song cannot be measured in time increments like the ones in the LOR software. I usually use the time scale to get the beats in a song, and then I go from there. But, like I said, it take practice and LOTS of time and LOTS of patients to get used to syncing.

Oh, and by the way... Jade Rymkos, this is a really good sequence. Nice job!!

• 4 months later...