Light-O-Rama Forums

Advert for LOR...

Guest guest

Dan and Mary,

I'm considering making a lighted sign similar to my "Tune to 88.1" sign, that has the LOR logo and says something like "Computer control hardware by Light-O-Rama" or "...by www.lightorama.com"

Would you approve? Do you have a preferrence? Let me know what you think. I've already had quite a few requests for information about your company. Enough that I've created a little flyer with a pic of my controllers and your website info.

Thanks for listening,

jeff

Santas Helper wrote:

Dan,

Can I have a banner made of LOR and take it to Antartica to have a picture taken with it at the South Pole?

Tom

Tom

For some reason I think you are serious about this:laughing:.

Bill

Santas Helper wrote:

Dan,

Can I have a banner made of LOR and take it to Antartica to have a picture taken with it at the South Pole?

Tom

Edit: I'll have the banner made myself if that's ok.

Would that be the southern lights? :)

Here's an Idea,

Make up a real banner, sign & date a small piece of it. Take a picture with it, you and your display. Pass it to another PC LOR user to do the same. Keep the chain going, till after the season.

Send it to Dan who will bring it to the PLUS event, where everyone there takes a group shot with it.

Just a goofy idea i had. I'm not even sure I can make the Plus event. It would be like the roaming gnome of lighting control :laughing: