Light-O-Rama Forums

Better late than never.

James Shelby

Well here is my video. I have been working on this for 5 years and a good friend of mine shot the video then put all together for me. Hope you like it;

I have watched 100,s of videos and I am still impressed of what can be done with this software,hardware and your imagination. very nice show

I made the dive into LOR after seeing Disney's Hollywood Studios Christmas display...have to believe this one has spawned more than a few LOR fanatics..truly amazing.

James,
what a beautiful job, thanks for sharing.

Also a super nice video job by your friend.

Top notch work!

Thanks to everyone. If it wasn't for Dan and John at LOR and all the support from the Christmas light enthusiast out there I could not have done what I have been able to do in the last few years again thanks for all the support.

Love it. A great example of what happens when raw talent meets pure obsession. The tunnel is awesome.

jstorms wrote:

Love it. A great example of what happens when raw talent meets pure obsession. The tunnel is awesome.

That's our pride and joy. 1100 pounds of lights, 90,000 c6 LED's, 135 channels and three people 5 weeks to build.