Light-O-Rama Forums

Garage Sale jackpot

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

certain agency's won't allow my face to be seen...

Jersey authorities still on the hunt for you????

Dan Ancona wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
certain agency's won't allow my face to be seen...

Jersey authorities still on the hunt for you????

they shouldn't be...I thought I led them to your house.... ;)

the nativity cut-out is fantastic. I made that same set in the late '70's or early '80's. Your set is in wonderful shape. I had to stop using mine as the paper edges were torn and the colors faded. Some day I'd like to remake that set, it has a wonderful look to it.

Congrats!!!!

Guest Don Gillespie

Buckeyelights wrote:

the nativity cut-out is fantastic. I made that same set in the late '70's or early '80's. Your set is in wonderful shape. I had to stop using mine as the paper edges were torn and the colors faded. Some day I'd like to remake that set, it has a wonderful look to it.

Congrats!!!!

Thanks, the guy also has eight reindeer and a sliegh I am going to look at today, he wants 75 bucks for them seems like a great deal, my wife wants to know where I am going to all this s---t I said lets sell the camper and I could build another shed you don't want to know what she said it can't be said on the forum LOL

Guest Don Gillespie

Jim Saul wrote:

Don, those look great. I'm thinking 1 channel with some LED spotlights, what are you thinking?
My wife say the same thing every time....

Well I was thinking along the same lines, they won't be used this year but next year they will be incorperated into my show and today I also bought eight reindeer with the sliegh, the guys at the shop want me to design a liftoff for them so it looks like they are flying on the top of my roof so I am now planning next years display