Light-O-Rama Forums

need help for holloween

Boomer2405

could someone hlep me. new to this like alot of peopl, and need help. I ordered the christmas music and squence for last year because I din't havetime to make any myself. I need to blow away my neighbor! does anyone have 16 channel for holloween?

First off, if we knew where you are located we here in the forums can help better. Second, your imagination is always the weakest link. So if you can think of it working in a display try it. Also listen to "The Music Of The Season" in question and picture it with lights.

wait a minute.....so I'm not the only person listening to Halloween Music the whole month of July ;)

by the way...song of the week for me is: Boo to You from the Disney Parade

PMC wrote:

wait a minute.....so I'm not the only person listening to Halloween Music the whole month of July :D

by the way...song of the week for me is: Boo to You from the Disney Parade

ALL YEAR LONG for me!:cool: I actually mix it up, sometimes a little Christmas, sometimes a little Halloween and then there are just some songs that sort of fit in with Halloween but aren't really a Halloween song. Same with Christmas.

So nope, you're not alone.....:shock:

This month it has been the Haunted Mansion Holiday sound track, 10 songs of both seasons. :)there are two birds on the wire and I do have a rock.