Light-O-Rama Forums

A Winner

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

I believe Jim wins for having the shortest thread, yes it was a one liner but how ever it was funny and it does deserve some sort of recognition, way to go Jim what was the punch line of that joke anyways :D

Don Gillespie wrote:

I believe Jim wins for having the shortest thread, yes it was a one liner but how ever it was funny and it does deserve some sort of recognition, way to go Jim what was the punch line of that joke anyways :D

well...now the punch line WAS "Stop me if you have heard this before"..

'cause I was STOPPED!! :)

but let's move on and get back to helping others with LOR stuff...

so THEY (LOR guys) can get S3 out before the end of summer!!! :D

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
I believe Jim wins for having the shortest thread, yes it was a one liner but how ever it was funny and it does deserve some sort of recognition, way to go Jim what was the punch line of that joke anyways :P

well...now the punch line WAS "Stop me if you have heard this before"..

'cause I was STOPPED!! :D

but let's move on and get back to helping others with LOR stuff...

so THEY (LOR guys) can get S3 out before the end of summer!!! :P

Well I never laughed so hard in my life that was truly a classic, oh by the way did you get your hand slapped LOL :P:P

Don Gillespie wrote:

Well I never laughed so hard in my life that was truly a classic, oh by the way did you get your hand slapped LOL :P:P

Nope...but I slapped myself and gave myself a self imposed "time out"...

Sometimes (ok..always) when trying to be funny, I speak before I think....

Don - thank you for saying something. That thread (despite the humorless response from the admin) is/was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Yes, you had to be there and know the content of the censored thread that ripped Robin to get the joke but I laughed on and off all evening over it.

And Jim - I know exactly what you mean about engaging the mouth before the brain while in pursuit of a laugh. Happens to me all the time. Sometimes comedy isn't the most graceful thing, but damn, when something's funny, it's funny! I salute you, sir!

I think we should take up a collection to get Jim a plaque of some kind - it simply isn't possible to get a thread shut down any faster. That's a record that no one - even with TEN invisible admins lurking around - will ever be able to top.

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

I think we should take up a collection to get Jim a plaque of some kind - it simply isn't possible to get a thread shut down any faster. That's a record that no one - even with TEN invisible admins lurking around - will ever be able to top.

What should we call it

The 3 second thread

The 3 second post

or the I can't believe they pulled it off the air :P

DonFL wrote:

I guess its ok as long as he doesn't become known for getting an award for being the "3 second man"...

Wasn't that how long the Weber tree lasted too??;)

shfr26 wrote:

DonFL wrote:
I guess its ok as long as he doesn't become known for getting an award for being the "3 second man"...

Wasn't that how long the Weber tree lasted too??;)

So, that's what you guys call it now.

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Wasn't that how long the Weber tree lasted too??:)

OUCH maybe if he wrapped his new tree with 75 million lights he could beat his old record LOL he would have to user a plastic pole though ;)