Light-O-Rama Forums

4th of July

miaskiewicz christian

I think that the 4th of July could have its own forum in the midway zone : there is one for halloween , one for Christmas so I think it would be logical to add one for the 4th of July.

I agree with you on this subject. I also sent a PM to Dan asking about it. It would be a reasonable request to add a new forum for the increasing uses for the LOR platform.

NEVERMIND the new thread. We now have an FORUM area for the 4th of july folks out there thanks to LightORamaDAN!

jldavis1969 wrote:

NEVERMIND the new thread. We now have an FORUM area for the 4th of july folks out there thanks to LightORamaDAN!

Do we need an Easter forum as well? What about Labor Day? Flag Day? Valentines Day?

Or, as the thread shfr26 was referring to asks, a forum for "Other Holiday Displays"

Just wonderin ...

Edit: Thread = Forum

I've seen many 4th of July displays that's why I thought of a special forum for the subject. As for Easter or Valentine I think that it would go in other displays (there zre only a few).

And what made me thought of a 4th special forum is to find 4th of july in a forum about xmas seemed strange to me...

By the way : in France we have fireworks on the 14th of July (French Revolution) but I don't build any display. ;-)