Light-O-Rama Forums

4th of July Show

paulanator

I have some videos of the show I have been running since Flag Day. We are taking donations for Operation Homefront, a great organization helping our service heroes, families and vets.

This was my first attempt at a 4th of July show and it was fun. My favorites are the Summertime medley, and Johnny Cash's Ragged old Flag.

Thanks to Todd, on the 4th, he gave me a copy of Katy Perry's Firework, and I converted that to my layout. I think it came out great.

I had 100 channels and 10k lights. The firework is 32 channels and definitely needs a redesign next year. Each leg is 5 ft, so it is 10ft in Diameter. Getting it up there was not easy! The flag is the Large coro flag from Holiday Coro.

The two Red posts are my sleeves from my arches I did at Christmas, and I also reused the mega arch for the white firework trail.

I am still working on better quality for the videos. The hard part is getting them right before dark, then some of the effects don't show up as well. Focus on these electronic focus cameras is a pain in the rear.

http://www.vimeo.com/cascadechristmaslights/videos

Really nice job, Paul. I enjoyed the show. All of the pretty lights and good music were distracting enough that I didn't really notice any focus issues. :D

Again, well done!