Light-O-Rama Forums

Dallas Meet Up - July 16, 2011 - Interest?

hbomb341

Anyone interested in getting together in Dallas area the afternoon of July 16, 2011 for drinks, food, and chat?

Also we can bring items for 'show and tell' - I have a large amount of pixel & coro items I have been working on.

Harrison

I am in WIchita Falls area but would be interested, especially if it were somewhere a little northwest of Dallas.

texascop wrote:

I am in WIchita Falls area but would be interested, especially if it were somewhere a little northwest of Dallas.

Right now the plan is in Flower Mound (Just North of DFW Airport) - 35E & 3040.

Harrison

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on being there. Too new to add much to the conversation but hope to get some good information and meet some folks.

texascop wrote:

I plan on being there. Too new to add much to the conversation but hope to get some good information and meet some folks.

Asking questions will get you a wealth of information.

Don't be shy. :?

james morris wrote:

i need a adress so i can look up direction on map quest a new be form arlington

From their website -

Lazy dogz grill
1121 flower mound rd suite 570
Flower Mound Texas 75028
972-874-1300
lazydogzgrill.com

Harrison

Posted running out of the house for work - here is the HIGH level direction - it is just North of Grapevine Mills Mall - at the intersection of Gerault / Morriss Road & 3040 / Flower Mound Road / W Round Grove Road / Hebron. Doesn't help the roads change names so much in the area. It shares a parking lot with a lot of things the largest is a Kroger's and is across the street from CVS to give you a directional idea once you get close.

If you have any questions PM / Post.

Harrison

im very exicited to come i have a lot of quesition to ask i not a programer yet but i convert a lot of sequences to 16 channel for my first halloween and christmas thanks a lot for this get to gether james

james morris wrote:

im very exicited to come i have a lot of quesition to ask i not a programer yet but i convert a lot of sequences to 16 channel for my first halloween and christmas thanks a lot for this get to gether james

Looking forward to it.

Harrison

james morris wrote:

James if you haven't yet check out the Lone Star Holidays - Academy 2011 on Aug 5 & 6 in Conroe, TX - LOTS of LOR will be covered and love to see you there.

http://www.academy.lone-star-holidays.com/

Harrison