Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR 16 Channel Controllers in Enclosures For Sale

Robin

I have 16 LOR Deluxe 20 amp per side controllers in cases left. Cost is $160.00 each. All cords are attached. Contact me at rstublen (at) comcast.net Send your name, email address, and shipping address. I will give you the shipping.

Once I get eight more sold I will then begin selling other items, mini lights, strobes, C7 strings many items new in box. Inflatables at dirt cheap prices. If you live in Florida, wireframes and dozens of arches.

Attached files 249157=13532-IMAG0325.jpg

Robin,

Tried to e mail you.

Bounced back as bad e mail address.

Get back to me if you can.

Joe

Joe - check for operator error and then try again. I've been using it for over three years now - Robin's email address works just fine.

I write my email address out. So if you copied and pasted it then it will bounce back.

rstublen (at) comcast.net

Now for the guy who does not know which type they are.
CTB16D

CTB16DV5

Hope that helps.

Oh and they are going fast.

I only do this through email so if you want to purchase one please send me an email. Thanks

Hi Robin, can you tell me how many times the strob will flash in one minute. And do all the strob flash the same amount of times. I only want to buy the same amount of flash per strob to sequence with.

Thanks in advance
Evan

First, I had 41 of them for sale and I think I have 14 left.

Second, yes I can calculate the shipping charges. Have no idea about an "auto sequencer" I have been around long enough that I appreciate a novel approach. I do them myself. Heck never ever bought one, I think I asked for one but felt so bad about that, I deleted the comment.

Evan, the strobes flash 2-3 times per second which means 120 to 180 times per minute. The LED strobes all flash at the same time when first powered up. They separate after a second or two. That is why you need to "retard" the time you start the flash.

Speaking of retard. You guys are just dying to get me in trouble.

SEEMS LIKE OLD TIMES:D

Joe Polenchar wrote:

Robin,

Tried to e mail you.

Bounced back as bad e mail address.

Get back to me if you can.

Joe

Cool Thanks Robin. I too had trouble sending you an e-mail.

Where is the (at) button?

Robin wrote:

Speaking of retard. You guys are just dying to get me in trouble.

SEEMS LIKE OLD TIMES:D

As I recall, no one ever had to say very much for you to get into trouble. All someone had to do was sit back and push a few buttons and then enjoy the show... yeah, you're definitely gonna be missed around here.

I stopped by to see Robin on my way to Fort Myers yesterday, took a few items off his hands.

Funny thing is, I don't recall him saying he was going to miss anyone..:shock:

Seriously, there are a LOT of controllers dying for new homes...I did help make some space on his shelves..and in the rafters...

I am not going to speak for Robin, but I will speak of him. Robin is a stand up guy. He will tell you the truth even if you don't like it.
Now that bein said.
Robin is sell a couple of his controllers for $160 bucks. That is a very cheap price for any controllers in any condition. If you buy them, and one channel doesnt work. You can always send them to Light-O-Rama. and it will be fixed. Dan has not charged for any repair that I am awear of.
Check other post of members selling their controller and see what they want for it. they want full price of what they paid 2 years ago, plus shipping.

Robin is very busy, and doesn't have the time to answer non sence post or email. Buy them, dont buy them. But don't waste the mans time.

Evan