Light-O-Rama Forums

lor for my desktop

james campbell

I want to put a lor symbol like the one in the upper left corner of the forum.I tried to ude it but it was too small.Anybody have a good one or know where I can get one I want to use it as my wallpaper

Take a screenshot of it using the snipping tool in the accessories menu of windows. You can save that as a picture and use it as your background.

mryan23 wrote:

Take a screenshot of it using the snipping tool in the accessories menu of windows. You can save that as a picture and use it as your background.

I did that but the pic is too small,tried too stretch it but it distorts it

james campbell wrote:

I want to put a lor symbol like the one in the upper left corner of the forum.I tried to ude it but it was too small.Anybody have a good one or know where I can get one I want to use it as my wallpaper

Feel free to use some of the wallpapers/images I created or modified here:

evan.a wrote:

try this,

yes i stole it, got some idea's to put it to use

wooo hoooo thats awesome thanks

Surfing4Dough wrote:

james campbell wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/surfing4dough/sets/72157623029969897/

now I don't know what to use thanks great pics

Surfing4Dough wrote:

james campbell wrote:

how do you download? doesn't seem to give me the traditional "Save as Desktop Wallpaper".

caniac wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
james campbell wrote:

how do you download? doesn't seem to give me the traditional "Save as Desktop Wallpaper".

I highlighted it and then right click and it says set as background

You also have to click on what size you want

james campbell wrote:

caniac wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
james campbell wrote:

after I posted that i found the download button, tried right clicking but all that did was tell me it was copyrighted.

caniac wrote:

james campbell wrote:
caniac wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:
james campbell wrote:

after I posted that i found the download button, tried right clicking but all that did was tell me it was copyrighted.

Not sure if it looks the same on my screen or not (since it is my account) but there should be a button above the picture that is labeled "Actions". From there you should get a menu and choose "View all sizes." You will see several sizes listed--click on which one you want and it will show on the screen. From there you can right click on the photo and "save as" as usual. Please let me know if you get it, or if still experience difficulties.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have not been able to find it. But there was a topic in the old forum, that was loaded with tons of different LOR desktop backgrounds. Maybe someone who saved that link can chime in. I know "Surfing4Dough" posted his link in that topic. And there where a lot of backgrounds like what "evan.a" posted.

Its floating around here somewhere....

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I have not been able to find it. But there was a topic in the old forum, that was loaded with tons of different LOR desktop backgrounds. Maybe someone who saved that link can chime in. I know "Surfing4Dough" posted his link in that topic. And there where a lot of backgrounds like what "evan.a" posted.

Its floating around here somewhere....

check out post 5?