Light-O-Rama Forums

BULK SPT2 wire and plugs co-op happening now

RaceMedic

I'm looking into this and what I found is that its about $0.14 - $0.15 per foot. I know this won't be the same for everyone because of shipping rates but this should give most of you a good idea. The cost of the 1000' spool of wire is $108.25 not including the shipping from TX to your house (more info at the link above).

I wasn't sure if there were any rules about posting details etc so that is why I just added the link.

You can also get bags of 50 vampire plugs for under $20.

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

I wasn't sure if there were any rules about posting details etc so that is why I just added the link.

You can also get bags of 50 vampire plugs for under $20.

Dave

Home depot sells 100ct packs for $37, with free shipping! As long as you can wait until September. That's the only time they sell them!

Or I have a deal with the distributor who sells them to Home depot, who is willing to sell me a lot of 10,000 female or 10,000 male, lots for $2000. That's $20 for 100, but I never offer it, because I don't have an extra $2000 laying around. And they are shipped from TX too.

Personally, I'd just wait until the fall and buy them from Home Depot. See here: http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26584&forum_id=80&highlight=home+depot+spt+plugs

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Home depot sells 100ct packs for $37, with free shipping! As long as you can wait until September. That's the only time they sell them!

Or I have a deal with the distributor who sells them to Home depot, who is willing to sell me a lot of 10,000 female or 10,000 male, lots for $2000. That's $20 for 100, but I never offer it, because I don't have an extra $2000 laying around. And they are shipped from TX too.

Personally, I'd just wait until the fall and buy them from Home Depot. See here: http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26584&forum_id=80&highlight=home+depot+spt+plugs

I have never seen them in Home Depots here in Canada !

Dave

RaceMedic wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

I have never seen them in Home Depots here in Canada !
Dave

shfr26 wrote:
I think it is only online, not in the stores.

You correct! I assumed when I said the comment, "free shipping" everyone would know I meant online. But they only sell them only. Its a drop shipment order.