Light-O-Rama Forums

So who won the pot for the S3 hoax?

jimswinder

So who guessed closest to when Dan would close the thread?

I think it went on longer than anyone dreamed it would!! :(

jimswinder wrote:

I think it went on longer than anyone dreamed it would!! :(

I think we might have to decide this by a coin toss. There were quite a few of us who figured it would happen Sunday morning when Dan woke up to find his inbox overflowing...

Dan said in his closing post that "S3 was not shown in NJ" so does that mean you Beta Testers never seen the S3 software yet for testing?

George Simmons wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

I think it went on longer than anyone dreamed it would!! :P

I think we might have to decide this by a coin toss. There were quite a few of us who figured it would happen Sunday morning when Dan woke up to find his inbox overflowing...

I was just hoping that he didn't find out Saturday afternoon. He doesn't live to far away from the mini locale and he may have grabbed a baseball bat and driven down to see us.

lightzilla wrote:

Dan said in his closing post that "S3 was not shown in NJ" so does that mean you Beta Testers never seen the S3 software yet for testing?

That is correct. Most people seem to think it will be released to beta some time around that chuck smith thing but no one knows for sure except maybe Dan and he's not saying...

The LOR class at the expo will be using S2 according to Dan, so it will most likely be after that when S3 is released to beta.

jimswinder wrote:

I think it went on longer than anyone dreamed it would!!  :P

I'll claim the pot, Jim

I'm sure I told someone in the hotel lobby early Sun AM that it would be 10:05 AM Sun

If I remember, Dan locked the thread at 10:06 ?

BTW Jim, I don't have a record of your contribution to the pot. I'll PM you my address and since I've met you now, I'll accept your personal check

EDIT: Since I've met you now, forget the the personal check, Paypal only
:P:D

JBullard wrote:

BTW Jim, I don't have a record of your contribution to the pot. I'll PM you my address and since I've met you now, I'll accept your personal check

:):D

lol...touche'

Jeff Millard wrote:

No need Jim, I didn't pay either since I left before the thread was started, so I put a check in the mail to John to cover us both. I don't have any idea what his address is, but I have faith in the post office. I once got a letter in my mailbox, that was addressed to someone in Barcelona. I forwarded it and they eventually got the letter, so they're pretty good at what they do. John, I would suggest you not hold your breath while waiting for jimswinder and my anti to the kitty. I like you and wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you... Jus sayin

Jeff

They deliver mail in John's part of the country??

JBullard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

I think it went on longer than anyone dreamed it would!! :P

I'll claim the pot, Jim

I'm sure I told someone in the hotel lobby early Sun AM that it would be 10:05 AM Sun

If I remember, Dan locked the thread at 10:06 ?

:D:D

Ah yes John, but as you may recall I said 10:06am Sunday, so it looks like I beat you by one minute! :P:D

Greg

Mountainwxman wrote:

It sounds like John & Greg are fighting over 60 seconds.

Now... insert joke here:____________________!:D

Now... insert joke here:__Got nothing.....___!:D

How about a Boehner/Weiner Headline?

"After Hard Times, Weiner Can't Keep Boehner"

Weiner will be back in politics. Attorney General Holder and him are going to run. It will be the Weiner/Holder 2012 ticket.

I just hope he doesn't decide to enter the Democrat Presidential Primary so we don't have to see this headline the day after the election:
"Obama beats Weiner"
:shock: