Light-O-Rama Forums

An Epic Thank You

Dan Ancona

Allow me to take this time to thank all those that made this year's event a success.

First, thanks to Andy and his family for allowing us to use his home. Thier hospitality was wonder as always.

Next a big thank you to all the vendors that supplied door prizes, especially to Dan and Mary of LOR. Your generosity and unwavering support did not go unnoticed. You made several people very happy. Without the support of ALL the vendors we would not have been able to supply door prizes to almost half of those who attended. Great job! Please support those who contributed. (you can find a complete list on the Epic's Website.

Thanks to your webmaster, Ken Lovely, for providing the technical support and hosting the site. It is a fantastic tool. Check in there late in the week for some pictures and videos. Thanks to Chuck Note for help in the overall organization and work he did on the contest. We had a blast watching all the entries!! (winners will be posted soon on the contest thread)

Thanks to those who showed up before and after for set up and teardown. Every hand helps.

And finally, thank you to all of you who took time from your schedules to attend. We had representation from all four corners of the country - 16-18 states in all. Let's face it, you all make the event! It never gets old seeing old friends and meeting new ones, putting faces with the names and sharing stories. (and there were a lot of stories!)

All in all, in speaking with several people last night, I think everyone had a great time.

See you all next year!!!

Dan

The thanks go to you guys.. Dan, Andy, Chuck and the committee, as well as Annalisa and John for sponsoring EPIC and the social!

You guys are giving NJ a good name!:dude::dude:

I had a blast, and enjoyed meeting many of you for the first time. Am looking forward to future EPIC events!

Greg

Greg Young wrote:

The thanks go to you guys.. Dan, Andy, Chuck and the committee, as well as Annalisa and John for sponsoring EPIC and the social!

You guys are giving NJ a good name!:dude::dude:

I had a blast, and enjoyed meeting many of you for the first time. Am looking forward to future EPIC events!

Greg

I second that thought and also posted a thank you in the original thread.

Michelle K. wrote:

Thank you guys!! It was all just put together wonderfully. I really enjoyed meeting everyone for the first time and for my first mini...it was a blast!

Damn girl... you ought to, considering what you went home with! :P:D:dude:

Thanks for bringing some Cali. sunshine with you! Hope to catch you at a future event.

Greg