Light-O-Rama Forums

NJ Epic Gathering

cenote

From Southern Philadelphia (Airport)
Take 95 North heading towards Philadelphia. Continue pass the City of Philadelphia and look for signs for the Betsy Ross Bridge. Cross over the Betsy Ross Bridge and continue on Route 90. While on Route 90, look for signs for Route 73. Route 90 will end and the ramp will dump you onto Route 73 Southbound. Do not merge left onto Rte 73, Stay to your right. Once you past a business on your right, Transaxle, stay in the far right lane and the lane will end going around a used car dealership. Go slow and once at the stop sign behind the car dealership, make a right onto High Street. Take High Street to the next stop sign. At the Stop sign make a right onto Forklanding Road. Travel down Forklanding Road, on your left you will pass a row of pine trees. At the first street on your left, make a left onto Park Ave. The house will be the third house on your left, 132 Park Avenue. If you miss the turn and make it to the traffic light and there is a bar on your left, Jug Handle Inn, you have to call me and buy me two free rounds because you went too far….
From North of Philadelphia
Take 95 South heading towards Philadelphia looking for signs for the Betsy Ross Bridge. Cross over the Betsy Ross Bridge and continue on Route 90. While on Route 90, look for signs for Route 73. Route 90 will end and the ramp will dump you onto Route 73 Southbound. Do not merge left onto Rte 73, Stay to your right. Once you past a business on your right, Transaxle, stay in the far right lane and the lane will end going around a used car dealership. Go slow and once at the stop sign behind the car dealership, make a right onto High Street. Take High Street to the next stop sign. At the Stop sign make a right onto Forklanding Road. Travel down Forklanding Road, on your left you will pass a row of pine trees. At the first street on your left, make a left onto Park Ave. The house will be the third house on your left, 132 Park Avenue. If you miss the turn and make it to the traffic light and there is a bar on your left, Jug Handle Inn, you have to call me and buy me two free rounds because you went too far….
From Exit 4 NJ Turnpike and Route 295 (Hotel location)
Take Route 73 North towards Philadelphia. Continue on Rte 73 for approximately 5 miles. You will come up to construction being done on Rte 73N. Once you travel through the construction zone, you will come to a traffic light. The cross street will be Stiles Ave, and there is a lawnmower shop on the right. Continue through the light and stay in the right lane. Just before the next light, there is a business, Sun Belt Rentals, on you right. Just past the business there is a jug handle to cross over route 73 to get onto High Street. Cross over Route 73 and travel on High Street to the stop sign. At the Stop sign make a right onto Forklanding Road. Travel down Forklanding Road, on your left you will pass a row of pine trees. At the first street on your left, make a left onto Park Ave. The house will be the third house on your left, 132 Park Avenue. If you miss the turn and make it to the traffic light and there is a bar on your left, Jug Handle Inn, you have to call me and buy me two free rounds because you went too far….

Jeff Millard wrote:

...or, go to my house, go three blocks north, turn right, go two blocks east and you're there.

:D

Jeff

Jeff, I heard Tim is parking the pee-pee van at your house....

Greg

Jeff Millard wrote:

...or, go to my house, go three blocks north, turn right, go two blocks east and you're there.

Jeff

I'm going to keep that in mind if the line for the bathroom goes as slow as last year. :D

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

I'm going to keep that in mind if the line for the bathroom goes as slow as last year. :D

What bathroom?. I thought we were supposed to use the trees out back?

Greg Young wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

What bathroom?. I thought we were supposed to use the trees out back?

You can't do that. Andy's kids are around. you'll just have to go into the pool and pretend you're swimming.