Light-O-Rama Forums

new show computer

gerald sundberg

HELP, my old show computer gave up the ghost, so I bought a reconditioned one. I had the store move all my light o rama sequences over to the new one but I now cannot get them to come up. I suspect it is not authorized to run the program. Or what? How do I fix this?

Your friend in Christ Gerald Sundberg

When you say you "cannot get them come up", what do you mean? They won't open? Or you can't find them? Did you reinstall the LOR software? If you did, make sure the sequences and audio that were transferred from the old computer are put into the LOR folder, or tell the software where to find the sequences.

gerald sundberg wrote:

HELP, my old show computer gave up the ghost, so I bought a reconditioned one. I had the store move all my light o rama sequences over to the new one but I now cannot get them to come up. I suspect it is not authorized to run the program. Or what? How do I fix this?

Your friend in Christ Gerald Sundberg
re-installing LOR should fix authorization issues. are you running the same operating system? the store might not have put your files back in the same exact space.